Presentations exclusively by invited technical thought leaders from industry, academia, and government address challenges and trends shaping this burgeoning segment of the electronics industry.
Specific application areas to be addressed include:
● Vehicle electrification
● Military and aerospace systems
● Thermal management of battery systems
● Alternative energy and grid integration
● Materials and manufacturing for thermal packaging
● The economic landscape for power electronics and storage
Technical Program Chair: Steve Czarnecki, Binghamton University
General Chair: Dave Saums DAS, LLC.