SEMI-THERM is an international symposium dedicated to the thermal management and characterization of electronic components and systems. Its goals are to:
- Provide knowledge covering all thermal length scales from integrated circuits to facility levels
- Foster discussions between thermal engineers, professionals and industry experts
- Encourage the exchange of information on academic and industrial advances in electronics cooling
Topics Include: Component/Board/System Thermal Design, Fluid Movers, Two-Phase Cooling, Acoustics, Advanced Materials, Measurement Methods, Modeling & Simulation, Additive Manufacturing, Reliability, etc.
Applications Include: Processors/ICs/Memory, 3-D packaging, Computing Systems, Data Centers, Portable/Consumer/Wearable Electronics, Power Electronics, Harsh Environments, Defense/Aerospace Systems, Automotive Systems; Solid-State Lighting & Cooling, Biomedical; Micro/Nano-scale Devices, etc.
Four options for participating in the technical program:
- Peer-reviewed paper: Submit a full manuscript for peer review. Authors notified of acceptance in November. Final manuscript due in January. Manuscripts will be provided to conference attendees.
- Non-peer-reviewed paper: Submit an extended abstract (2-5 pages) that describes the scope, contents, key results, findings and conclusions. Authors notified of acceptance in November. Final manuscript due in January. Manuscripts will be provided to conference attendees.
- Presentation only: Submit an extended abstract. Authors notified of acceptance in November. Final presentation slides are due in March. Presentations will be provided to conference attendees.
- Poster: Submit an extended abstract to share your work with symposium participants at a dialog session during the symposium. Authors notified of acceptance in November. Poster authors may choose to submit a manuscript in January. Final poster due in March.
Awards: All papers with manuscripts, which will be available through IEEExplore, are eligible for the Best Paper Award. Student papers presented at the conference are eligible for Student Scholarships. Presentation-only submissions are not eligible for awards.
Upload your paper electronically in RTF, DOC or PDF formats at www.semi-therm.org.
For further information please contact the Program Chair
Alex Ockfen, Thermal Engineer, Meta, E-mail: email@example.com
** All authors qualify for reduced symposium rates **