These four-hour long classes are given on the first day of the symposium. Designed to provide practical training on a wide variety of specific skills, short courses offer attendees an interactive learning environment.
SEMI-THERM 36 short courses covered topics include:
- Introduction to Electronics Cooling
- Introduction to Thermal Modeling with OpenFOAM
- Design and Optimization of Heat Sinks
- Thermal Management of Li-ion Battery Packs
- Air Movers and Aeroacoustics for Electronics Cooling
- Micro-Two-Phase Electronics Cooling…Getting It On Its Way
- Let’s Work Together: How Co-Design Leads to Better Solutions in Thermal Management
Download the pdf (246KB).