Thermal management is a critical consideration in the design and manufacture of consumer products, lighting, computers, telecommunications, military and medical devices. As more video, graphics, and communication functions are being incorporated into these products, thermal effects have greater impact. The symposium's focus on thermal systems and associated hardware, software and services is unique.
- Internationally recognized program committee, speakers and presenters
- Keynote and special distinguished speakers throughout the symposium
- Over 55 presented papers from the worldwide thermal community
- Pre-conference short courses on basic and advanced thermal topics
- FREE Vendor Workshops with the most recent technical information from suppliers and vendors
- FREE Exhibition with the highest concentration of thermal related products in the world
- FREE Product Breakdown Session: How thermal challenges are being addressed in mobile and high performance systems
- FREE 'How-To' courses for all engineering disciplines on thermal topics that you can use every day
- Problem Challenge Session: Experts address participant-generated thermal problems in real time!
Registration for the symposium is now open.
Exhibition and Sponsorship
Take advantage of SEMI-THERMís 30 year heritage of successful symposiums and exhibitions to promote your products and services to thousands of interested and informed customers.
Exhibition and sponsorship details, pricing and registration